EMERGENCY OPERATIONS PLANS
The following criteria, effective for those emergency operations plans due for re-certification approval after December 31, 1999, has been established by the New Jersey Office of Emergency Management.
The following items must be complete, up-to-date and documented in a letter from the Municipal Coordinator to the County Office of Emergency Management. (Sample Provided).
- Current Municipal Resolutions/Documentation
- Appointment of the Emergency Management Coordinator
- Appointment of the Deputy Emergency Management Coordinator
- Appointment of Municipal Local Emergency Planning Council (LEPC)
- Current Approval Pages for the Basic Plan and Annexes
- Current Recall/Duty Rosters for the annexes
- Current Mutual Aid Agreements
- Current Record of change page, Basic Plan, documenting changes made based on deficiencies identified through actual implementation and/or exercising of the plan itself.
- Updated MCOEM Agency Information File (Provided)
- Updated MCOEM Frequency Information File (Provided)
- Updated MCOEM R.A.C.E.S. Information File (Provided)
Return to Public Directives List